The NCCL Galleries of Justice is an Educational Charity, registered charity number 1030554.
The NCCL Galleries of Justice is committed to protecting your privacy while you are using our website. Any personal information you provide us with through email correspondence will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws and will not be disclosed to any third parties. We will use return e-mail addresses to answer the emails we receive.
The NCCL Galleries of Justice`s website contains links to other sites. These are for further information and guidance however the NCCL Galleries of Justice is not responsible for the content of these websites and advises concerned users to read their privacy policies.
This content of this website including all images and text is owned by the NCCL Galleries of Justice.
The NCCL Galleries of Justice has made every effort to ensure that the contents and information provided in this website is accurate at the time of posting. Unfortunately it cannot 100% guarantee the accuracy of its contents or information contained and any person using information contained within this website does so at their own risk. Please note all bookings are subject to availability. Accompanying adults can go free of charge (as stated in promotions) with a registered carers document.
Although the NCCL Galleries of Justice undertakes great care to check all material through the production and updating stage to ensure that it is virus free, it cannot accept any responsibility for damage to users data or computer equipment.
How to contact us:
The NCCL Galleries of Justice strives to improve its website and services and welcomes your comments and concerns about our terms and conditions, please either e-mail or phone us at: [email protected] or (0115) 952 0555.
Online Booking Terms and Conditions
- Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of their visit; mistakes may not be rectified on the day.
- We recommend that you leave enough time between bookings. The recommended time for the Galleries of Justice is 1hr 30 minutes. For the City of Caves it is 50 minutes. There is a 5 minute walk between the 2 sites.
- The time slot for your ticket is not transferable. We suggest arriving 10 minutes before your time slot to avoid disappointment. If you arrive after your allocated time slot, the tour may have already started and you may not be able join the group. We will do our best to get you on the next available tour, but at busy times this may not be possible for the same day.
- All bookings are non-refundable. In the case of a member/all of your group being unable to make it on the day please contact us as soon as possible. We will offer to exchange the admission to another date or give you an open voucher valid for 1 year.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances we may not always be able to admit you on the time slot that you have booked for. In these rare cases we will do our best to contact you in advance to rearrange your booking. If contact cannot be made we will move you to the nearest available time slot. In this case if this is not suitable we will be able to offer you an exchange or refund.
- Please bring proof of eligibility for concessionary rates.
- Proof of booking will be required to gain admission to the attraction. Proof of booking includes booking reference number, ticket, or confirmation email.
- No unauthorised re-admission.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry of the ticket holder to the site.
- Please note that due to the limited accessibility of stairways and corridors, prams or pushchairs are unsuitable for the tours at the Galleries of Justice Museum or City of Caves. Storage space is available for them in the reception area, but valuables must be taken on the tour with you. Lockers are available to hire at the Galleries of Justice
- You must call to book (0115 9520555 ext. 200) if you have limited mobility, require 1 or more carer and/or require wheelchair access to ensure that there is availability.
- With the exception of dogs assisting the visually impaired, no animals are permitted onto the site.
- No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of audio-visual recording equipment allowed in the site without prior written permission from the management.
- For groups of 10 or more please contact our Bookings Co-ordinator on 0115 993981. Separate T&Cs apply